Please contact me if you would like a quote for your party. The menu below lists the hire price for individual items to help guide you. Wedding Packages are available on request. I also offer a styling service and venue dressing for weddings and parties. Please contact me for more details.
|Vintage Item to hire:||Cost per item:|
|Tea Cup & Saucer||£1.00|
|Trio (tea cup, saucer & tea plate)||£1.50|
|Tea & Coffee Pots||£1.00|
|Glass Cake Stand (various sizes)||£3.00 – £4.50|
|Single Tier Cake Stand||£3. 00|
|Two Tier Cake-Stand||£4.00|
|Three Tier Cake-Stand||£5.00|
|Cake Serving Plate||£1.50|
|Antique Vintage Cake Slice for serving||£2. 00|
|Cream Handled Silver Cutlery (Knives & Forks)||£0.25|
|Silver Cake Forks||£0.25|
|Large and Medium platters||£2.00|
|Antique Silver Tea/Coffee Pot (often used for top table)||£6.00|
|Antique Silver Milk Jug and Sugar Bowl (often used for top table)||£4.00|
|Antique Silver Sugar Tongs||£2.00|
|Crystal Wine/Champagne Glasses||£0.75|
|Vintage Embroidered/Lace Tablecloths||£3.00-£5.00|
|Crystal Glass Vases – various sizes||£1.00-£4.00|
|Crystal Glass Serving Dishes/Sweet Jars||£1.00-£4.00|
|Antique Silver Candelabra (30cm height)||£8.00|
|Large grey wire 3 Tier Cake Stand (55cm height)||£8.00|
|Floral Jugs (various sizes)||£2.00-£4.00|
|Antique Beer Bottles (for centre piece/ displays)||£1.50|
|Apothecary Bottles (for centre piece/displays)||£1.00|
If you’re dreaming of a vintage style wedding but haven’t got the time or don’t know where to start…I can help with all the little bits and bobs which will make it unique for you. I am brimming with ideas and know how to source a multitude of items. I have a large collection of props and of course all the china! On the day I can dress the venue and return the next day to clear down. Please contact me for more details.
- You hire your china for up to 4 days, I can be flexible though!
- Delivery and collection is free within a 20 mile radius of Bolton. You are welcome to collect and return your china too. I aim to be as flexible as possible. Don’t worry if you’re further afield, delivery is still cost effective.
- I kindly ask for a 50% booking deposit, this secures your date, the remaining balance is paid 14 days before your party.
- Refundable damages deposit of £50 to £200 (depending on party size and payable when I deliver your china)
- Washing up of your hired crockery is FREE, I’d rather do it as I love the china!
- Please see the small print for further info.